Winstrol can be defined as a synthetic steroid that is quite similar to testosterone. It is mainly used in the treatment of a condition called hereditary angioedema, this is characterized by episodes of swelling on the user’s face, throat, bowel wall, genitals and even extremities. Winstrol has the potential of reducing the frequency of such attacks. Winstrol just like all other anabolic androgenic steroids have the potential of causing adverse or negative side effects.
This product is for use by those who want to enhance protein synthesis as well as build muscle tissue. Winstrol increases physical strength, increases flexibility and promotes endurance. It is for individual who want to gain lean and solid muscle. It is a good choice for stimulating muscle build-up without the risk of permanent damage to internal organs.
Winstrol is administered orally.
How it works
Winstrol works in the following ways:
Eliminating excess water – Winstrol is effective in eliminating excess water so that the muscles can build up and ultimately boost the user’s energy.
Boosts flexibility – It burns body fat so that it becomes easier for muscles to both move and flex.
Enhances strength – It stimulates muscle growth as well as provides additional energy for working out. This has a significant effect on increasing physical strength as well as endurance.
Winstrol Side Effects
There are some possible side effects to using Winstrol, some of the main ones include the following:
- It may lead to new acne or worsen existing acne.
- It causes difficulty in sleeping.
- It causes headaches. However, the duration and even their severity varies from one individual to another.
- Winstrol can cause hair loss.
- It can lead to nausea.
- It causes ankle swelling.
- It causes changes in skin colour of the user.
- It can lead to changes in the user’s sexual desire.
- Winstrol can cause mood swings that are popularly known as roid rage. Such mood swings can lead to violence, delusions, paranoia, jealousy, anxiety and even impaired judgment.
- It can be toxic to the human liver thus causing serious liver damage as well death. It also causes an increase in the risk of liver cancer.
- It can cause infertility in male users.
- It can result in vomiting.
- Winstrol causes retention of phosphorus, water, chloride, potassium, sodium and nitrogen.
- It causes swelling of the breasts and clitoris.
- Winstrol can lead to stunted growth in male teenagers.
- This synthetic steroid can lead to the development of breast tissue in male users, a condition known as Gynecomastia. This is usually because of abuse of the steroid.
The above side effects are real and that is why it is important to use the synthetic steroid safely. It is also important to note that the probability of suffering from a negative reaction varies and is influenced by a number of factors.
Some of the above side effects are also due to genetic predisposition.
The above insightful information clearly indicates that there are possible side effects to using Winstrol, but it all comes down to responsible use of the synthetic steroid. It is also important to ensure that you purchase the product from credible dealers.